Saturday, May 12, 2007


I was listening to a Hillsong album and I was overcome with goosebumps and thoughts.
I began to pray, and a section of a book "Enter the worship Circle" that I had just recently feasted on came back to me.

I had this picture of a circle around the cross of Christ, and this is what I envisioned: I connected the dots, on earth in our fleshly bodies we are called to worship GOD and are given the choice to enter this circle. The world is outside this circle and cannot touch this circle. Well as I see it Christians are walking around on this earth and in their lives working from this community circle of Christ(the body of Christ) to spread the word and be a presence of this circle to let other's see a glimpse of this circle that exists beyond this mortal plain. It just seemed so real to me. We have to break free of the mortal bonds that sin entices us to hang on to and ask the Lord Jesus to pull us across the threshold of death and Chaos. Until we can lay our lives down for Christ there is nothing that we can do on our own to uproot ourselves to cross into that circle. We must ultimately lay it all down and ask our loving savior to carry us home!

We can all come home we just need to lay it all at the Cross and he will carry us home!

Thank You God for your infinite love and Wisdom!

No comments: