Monday, March 1, 2010

Square Peg in a round hole...


Where do I fit... I find my self wondering.
I seem to be stuck between two worlds, stuck one foot in this earthly realm and the other in the spiritual realm.

I am at a loss for words at what I am feeling right now...

I seem to be able to connect with people of both worlds, but yet I am apart from both, how does that work? It's as if I am like a pendulum swinging back and forth, sometimes on this side and sometimes on that side. There is never a constant. I want to have two hands doing the same thing, working for God, but I can't seem to let go of this world. I am seeking for place that I wholly fit. In the meantime time, I continue to try force myself into that round hole to only end up scuffed and bruised and not any further along. How can I meld this world and that of our spiritual Father together? I still find myself hesitant to jump in wholly into one or the other worlds for fear of losing myself completely in the wrong direction. I just can't seem to get settled.

Where to next Lord, I am here waiting, seeking asking for guidance, for strength and courage to know where I fit. I can't give up, I find that to live for this world would be so easy but something inside will not let me give up. I have HOPE, I may falter by I still believe in you Lord, Jesus I love and I want to be in your presence, please teach me and guide me to your ways. Please give me something to hold on to. What's next I know I don't belong in this world, but I feel like I don't quite belong in yours. What are these feelings that I am feeling? Give me the wisdom to know that I am seeking your will and not my own.

I want to know you LORD! Help me to quiet my mind and my heart so that I may feel your presence! Why do I always feel like I need attention! I want someone to reach out to me to show me the way, to help guide me on your path. Please help...

No comments: