Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A new leaf turned

Well, I did it, I am moving yet again, another stepping stone in life has come my way and I am taking the plunge.

I have accepted a new job, and will be taking my family closer to home! I wonder what God has in Store for me there. Now it is time to find a new Church Family and see what God has up His sleave for me there.
I wonder how that will go, I am not sure where God is pulling me too, and I hope it's him, that is doing so. Not my own needs and desire to escape this crazy rollercoaster I have ridden for the past two years. Ups and Downs and I wouldn't have traded it for the world. God had his part in it all and it is time to head for a new ascent another journey into the unknown.


Alas I will be uprooting again, and hopefully finally able to set down some deep roots for good!
We shall see. As I red in Habakkuk, I will praise the Lord no matter what, even if I don't see the fruit yet. My faith is in the Lord and I trust in Him that he will use me where he sees fit. I pray that I will not miss it when he shows me!

No comments: